As we approach the end of the year, I hope you get a chance to spend a little time reflecting on the year gone by, and think about an intention for the year ahead. Here are some questions to help you with that process:
End of Year Reflection
- What did I do particularly well this year?
- What did I struggle with this year?
- What was my biggest challenge this year? And how did I cope with it? In retrospect, would I do anything differently? If so, what?
- What was my biggest achievement this year?
- What am I particularly grateful for this year?
- What is my takeaway from this Year-End Reflection and Review? What have I learned?
- What am I most excited about for the year to come?
Wishing you and your loved ones, a good end to the year and a wonderful start to 2022!